I am S. M. Sajid Hasan Shanta; I have completed my graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from North South University with Deep Learning and Computer Vision-based research projects. Currently, I am exploring the best iOS application development with SwiftUI.
Apart from academics, during my undergraduate studies, I also held leadership positions in co-curricular activities such as Web-team Coordinator at NSU ACM Student Chapter, Sub-Executive at NSU HR Club, and volunteering as the deputy leader of my school's Red Crescent Youth team. I also won the 'Second Runner Up' title in NASA Space Apps Challenge 2022. These experiences have helped me develop important skills such as teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving that are valuable in any professional setting.
Some of my recent projects:
- iOS app for personal cryptocurrency profile tracking.
- Used Technology: SwiftUI, MVVM, Core Data, Combine, Multi-threading
- GitHub link: https://github.com/SajidHShanta/AmarCoin-personal-cryptocurrency-tracker/
- iOS app that allows users to explore the missions and astronauts that formed NASA's Apollo space program.
- Used Technology: SwiftUI, GeometryReader, Codable
- GitHub link: https://github.com/SajidHShanta/Moon-Mission-Explorer/
more on my GitHub profile: github.com/SajidHShanta
More about me: linkedin.com/in/sajidshanta/